Terms & Conditions
- Items must be collected within 2 months of finishing alterations and within 2 months of completion of design pieces. If uncollected after this time the company will no longer be responsible for them and they may be disposed of.
- Once alteration /or design has been completed, the customer must do a final try on. Once the customer is happy at this point full payment is required and transaction is then closed.
- We also request that customers pay a 50% deposit on all bespoke design pieces.
- If products must be order especially for an alteration job, then the customer must pay upfront for this item.
- All products must be pre-paid before sent out for delivery.
- All clothing is different, and everyone is different. Our projects are bespoke and priced on an individual basis. A pricing estimate can be given to clients before a job begins, be it for alterations or designs so you know where you stand right throughout the process.
- There is a delivery and packaging charge on any alteration or design job, including products that must be delivered by post.
- Once product is removed from the sealed bag it can no longer be returned due to health and safety guidelines.
- We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fulfill your request.