Terms & Conditions
- Items must be collected within 2 months of finishing alterations and within 2 months of completion of design pieces. If uncollected after this time the company will no longer be responsible for them and they may be disposed of.
- Once alteration /or design has been completed, the customer must do a final try on. Once the customer is happy at this point full payment is required and transaction is then closed.
- We also request that customers pay a 50% deposit on all bespoke design pieces.
- If products must be order especially for an alteration job, then the customer must pay upfront for this item.
- All products must be pre-paid before sent out for delivery.
- All clothing is different, and everyone is different. Our projects are bespoke and priced on an individual basis. A pricing estimate can be given to clients before a job begins, be it for alterations or designs so you know where you stand right throughout the process.
- There is a delivery and packaging charge on any alteration or design job, including products that must be delivered by post.
- Once product is removed from the sealed bag it can no longer be returned due to health and safety guidelines.
- We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fulfill your request.
At deBúrca Designs & Alterations, we produce the highest quality of products, we hope that you will always be happy with your order.
In the unlikely event that you would need to return an item, a full refund will be offered, provided the item is received in the same condition it was sent to you and is returned within 14 days. The 14 day period applies to online orders only.
For an exchange or credit note, we allow up to 30 days for the item to be returned.
All shipping costs incurred in the returns process are the responsibility of the customer.